FSK Quality Control Process
- Every bearing repair begins with a detailed pre-inspection process
that includes a damage assessment, dimensional measurements,
hardness readings and recommendations for repair procedures. Final
inspections are performed after a repair is completed and is
documented along with the pre-inspection.
- Inspection data for every bearing is documented and permanently
recorded. Additionally, all material, heat treat and dimensional
certifications are documented and traceable to their origin.
- Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Impact Bearing
Services stands behind our quality by offering a warranty on our
bearing repairs and custom manufactured bearings.
- All inspection data is permanently backed up daily to a secure,
remote location with military grade encryption. Your bearing data
is available for reference at any time. All inspection information
is kept confidential and is transmitted to our remote server via a
128 bit SSL connection.
- To help support its quality management efforts, Impact Bearing
maintains two Clean Rooms and its lubrication service work is
performed under Class 100 Flow Benches. Impact Bearing uses
state-of-the-art equipment including digital lubrication &
weighing systems to ensure the correct amount & weight is
introduced into each bearing Impact Bearing relubricates.